Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong?" by Karowyn
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: "Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong?" by Karowyn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong?" 06-28-2009
Somewhere between unsure and a hundred, Neither can deny the chemistry that they have between one another, but can Sawyer admit his feelings in time, before Jack moves on? See youtube for full description
Song: Hundred by The Fray
Vidder: Karowyn
Length: 4:02 (90.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sNlDFoOvV0

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok; these two are so meant to be, lol!!! this was fantastic!!! i recently started my first Jawyer vid so im so into these two right now those AU scenes were so awesome!!! i loved the audio manips, especially "i saw you look at him" and "you'll find some reason to be pissed at Kate". but the dream scene actually made my jaw drop so frickin creative!!!! to use that suliet scene and turn it into such a heartbreaking jawyer scene was brilliant!!! loved everything about it; five stars, faved on YT and gold here; possibly one of the best AU's ive seen! definitely one of the best Jawyer's

edit - oh; and I agree with Becca, that 'put some clothes on' scene was fantastic!!! loved sawyer staring at sexy jack ass ;] that scene and the cliff scene are 2 of my fave all time manips now!

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

I FLOVE these two!!!! I completely agree with Kat-your AU manips, audio and video, were some of the best I've ever seen! The whole "put on some clothes" scene with the heart monitor and the water dumping, was one of my favorite manips EVER. And that dream sequence-seriously, that was AMAZING. You had me so invested in them I wanted them to end up together so much. Ending on that look on Jack's face was so heartbreaking.
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Awww thanks you guys Wow that was quick commenting lol

I might possibly do a part 2 to this but i've got A LOT of vids to finish. I kinda like ending it as i have here but i hate unhappy endings, i want Jack and Sawyer to be able to live happily ever after

lol

Anyway i'm really glad you liked it and good luck with your Jawyer vid
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

What a great angle of the quadangle! I love Jawyer, because it keep the door open for Kuliet. Great, great job, sad for my Jules, but really great vid!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This, was totally awesome.... so much angsty Jawyer goodness... all of your manips were just perfection both scene and audio... and I'm going to agree with the above and the Jawyer dream was just made of win... amazing vid.... and I'm totally ok if they didn't get their happy ending (of course I'm kind of an angst whore)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an absolutely incredible jawyer AU! Clearly one of the best. I loved the manips especially the scene with the ''pissed at kate'' and the ''put some clothes on'', very very well done! Gold and faved at YT!

Could you just tell me where the clip is from at the very end where Jack looks very sad and about to cry? don't think I have that on my comp! thank you!

donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was awesome, they should be canon.
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

That was so sad and dramatic. The clip manips were very believable. Fantastic job "mrgreen:
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Lovely, they have so much chemistry. Great job editing the clips to tell the story.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Well, I must admit, I almost didn't watch this because Jawyer is definitely not my thing. But, I slowly came around to Kuliet because of all the great vids, so if you and others keep making Jawyer vids this good, I might jump on board afterall! This was a really well done A/U. I thought your manips were very clever and convincing, and I really liked the song and story. Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Great AU! The "pissed at Kate" part was really well done.
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just come back from my holiday so i've only just seen all the comments. Thank you so much I didn't expect such a responce

Cagedfreedom: It's from that confrontation with Jack and Des at the start of Season 2; it's the scene where Des asked what happened to the girl jack fixed and jack replies "I married her!"

Thanks again everyone for your really lovely comments
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Wow, this is one of the best Jawyer vids I've seen! Fantastic job. I loved the "pissed at Kate" part, it was sooo well done. My fave part was when you manipped Jack falling. Aww, it was so sad. Great job! Gold from me!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Jawyer - Whos to Say its Wrong? by Karowyn Reply with quote

Wow, this is one of the best Jawyer vids I've seen! Fantastic job. I loved the "pissed at Kate" part, it was sooo well done. My fave part was when you manipped Jack falling. Aww, it was so sad. Great job! Gold from me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: